Read, record, edit individual animal information in Cow Sense® NxGen Herd Management Software.
Maximize individual animal performance and back up critical health, breeding and culling decisions by using the XRS2 EID Stick Reader to view and capture animal information.
The XRS2 features a large, highly readable screen and alphanumeric keypad for capturing important information from the pasture or pens.
Bluetooth® wireless technology or USB connects your reader to your computer then to Chuteside™ and means you can collect data real time or post processing into Cow Sense NxGen.
- Large sunlight viewable 2.7” color LCD screen makes it easy to read.
- Alphanumeric keypad for flexible data entry.
- Fast tag reads with feedback through vibrating handle.
- Customizable alerts such as cull.
- Add and edit session names to keep track of each session.
- Capture animal information such as condition scores in up to 15 custom data fields.
- Easily download recorded information with Chuteside’s “Download from Devices” feature to update records in Cow Sense NxGen.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Capture information. Capture up to 15 pieces of customized information for each animal, such as breed, sex, DOB and condition score.
- Favorite setups. Simple and fast to set-up with predefined setups or save your own favorite setups to easily switch between jobs.
- Compatible with EID tags. Reads all ISO HDX and FDX-B tags.
- Large memory. 1 million scanned tag memory.
- Wireless connection. Bluetooth® Class 1 wireless technology to connect to Weigh Scale Indicators or other devices up to 300′ away.
- Long life and fast charging battery. Up to 19 hours of push to read operation and 9.5 hours of continuous read.
- Read performance. Reads up to 1,100 tags per minute. Read distance for HDX tags up to 12″ and FDX tags up to 13″.
- Alerts. Set alerts for pre-selected animals.
- Easy to see. Sunlight viewable 2.7” (41 mm x 55 mm) color LCD screen makes it easy to read information.
- Long reach. 25.6″ reach length enables you to keep a safe distance when scanning lively animals.
- Ergonomically designed. Balanced feel in the hand for comfortable use over long periods of time. Weighs only 760 g (1.6 lbs).
- Rugged design. All Tru-Test products are proven for the tough agricultural environment, with an IP67 waterproof design